- Serves 12 Mini Cheesecakes
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Refrigeration 2 hours
Per serving: Calories 175, Protein 3 g, Fat 12 g, Carbohydrates 14 g, Fibre 1 g, Iron 0 mg, Calcium 52 mg, Sodium 131 mg
Mini is in! And these mini cheesecakes are perfect for sharing with friends! Psst! Why not top them off with your favourite fruit coulis?
60 ml (¼ cup) milk
1 packet (7 g) unflavoured gelatin
250 ml (1 cup) graham crumbs
1 container (250 g) cream cheese
250 ml (1 cup) vanilla yogurt (0%)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) melted butter
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
- Chocolate shavings, to taste
- Pour the milk in a bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let bloom for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the graham crumbs with the melted butter.
- Place baking cups in a muffin tin. Distribute the baking crumbs into the cups and press to form a crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar in the food processor.
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for 20 seconds and then pour into the food processor, mixing with the other ingredients.
- Distribute the mix into the cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings, if desired.