Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
Per serving: Calories 655, Protein 37 g, Fat 38 g, Carbohydrates 42 g, Fibre 2 g, Iron 4 mg, Calcium 384 mg, Sodium 632 mg
16 jumbo pasta shells
450 g (1 lb) ground chicken
500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach, chopped
250 ml (1 cup) ricotta
500 ml (2 cups) Alfredo sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp), olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp), minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Cook the shells al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan. Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes, until it is no longer pink in the centre.
- Add the spinach, onion, and garlic if desired. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ricotta.
- Stuff the shells and place them in a baking dish.
- In a small pot, heat the Alfredo sauce over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Pour onto the shells. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.