Italian Sheet-Pan Chicken
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 21 minutes
We bet you can’t resist this all-in-one Italian chicken meal! Simply place the ingredients on a baking sheet and get ready to enjoy the mouth-watering aromas of bacon and Italian spices!
3 skinless Chicken breasts, cut into cubes
4 Cooked bacon strips, cut into pieces
2 Zucchinis, sliced into rounds
10 Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of shredded mozzarella
1/2 of a small red onion, cut into wedges
15 ml (1 tbsp) of Italian seasoning
A few small leaves of fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Place the chicken cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes, turning the chicken cubes over at the halfway point.
- Add the bacon, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes and red onion to the baking sheet. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for another 8 to 10 minutes, moving the cubes around at the halfway point until the chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
- Cover with cheese. Brown the cheese under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with basil leaves before serving if desired.