4 red potatoes
150 g (1/3 lb) green beans, cut in half
4 cod fillets, 180 g (about 1/3 lb) each
1 pouch (55 g) El-Ma-Mia Mediterranean-style white fish seasoning
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 shallots, cut in half
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the potato cubes with the oil, green beans and shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and spread out the vegetables in a single layer over half of the sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle both sides of the cod fillets with the fish seasoning.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add the cod fillets as well as the lemon slices, if desired. Continue baking for 17 to 22 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.