Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 42 minutes
Per serving: Calories 438, Protein 21 g, Fat 18 g, Carbohydrates 48 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 3 mg, Calcium 205 mg, Sodium 1,045 mg
12 lasagna noodles
625 ml (2½ cups) meat sauce
250 g (about ½ lb) pepperoni, sliced
1 green pepper, cut into rings
375 ml (1½ cups) mozzarella, shredded
- Cook the pasta al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Pour about 80 ml (¹⁄³cup) sauce in a 33 cm x 23 cm (13 in x 9 in) baking dish.
- Spread a little sauce on each lasagna noodle, then top with pepperoni and pepper. Roll it up. Place the rolls in the dish, with the end of the roll on the bottom. Top with the rest of the sauce and the mozzarella. Cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, until the cheese is golden-brown.