15 ml (1 tbsp) of butter
2 onions, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp) maple syrup
8 pork chops, about 80 g (approx. 2 3/4 oz) each
15 ml (1 tbsp) El-Ma-Mia Pork Seasoning
- Oil your grill and preheat to medium-high.
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the onion for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes, until the onions are caramelized.
- Season the pork chops with the seasoning.
- Place the pork chops on the hot grill. Close the lid and cook the pork chops for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the pork chops with the caramelized onions.