Raspberry Jam White Cake
- Serves 12
- Prep time 15 minutes
Per serving: Calories 396, Protein 5 g, Fat 15 g, Carbohydrates 63 g, Fibre 4 g, Iron 1 mg, Calcium 122 mg, Sodium 249 mg
1 white cake, cut in half widthwise
500 ml (2 cups) raspberry jam
1 l (4 cups) raspberries
375 ml (1½ cups) whipped cream
30 ml (2 tbsp) powdered sugar
- Garnish the top of one cake half with the raspberry jam.
- Spread 500 ml (2 cups) of the raspberries onto the jam.
- Spread 250 ml (1 cup) of whipped cream onto the raspberries.
- Place the other cake half on the whipped cream.
- Decorate the cake with the remaining whipped cream and raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.