6 slices of Olymel nitrite-free old fashioned smoked ham
125 ml (1/2 cup) of mayonnaise
125 ml (1/2 cup) of sour cream
250 ml (1 cup) of shredded cheddar
60 ml (1/4 cup) of chopped shallots
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of Italian seasoning
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of chives, chopped
- Finely dice the ham.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sour cream, cheddar, shallots, Italian seasoning and three quarters of the ham. Season with pepper.
- Divide the dip into four airtight containers. Garnish each dip with the remaining ham, and chives if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serve with crackers and your choice of raw veggies.