- 750 ml (3 cups) chicken stock
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) green onions, chopped
- In a large pot, heat a little canola oil over medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts for 15 to 18 minutes, turning a few times until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into strips.
- Put the chicken strips back into the pot with the bok choy and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce and chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 10 minutes over low heat, until the noodles are tender.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Yes!! this is the kind of recipe I can get behind. I love lo mein and your tips for using 2 types of soy sauce are genius ?? great post!