Tuna and Vegetable Rice Casserole
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 25 minutes
Per serving: Calories 607, Protein 35 g, Fat 32 g, Carbohydrates 44 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 2 mg, Calcium 546 mg, Sodium 1,010 mg
500 ml (2 cups) Alfredo sauce
250 ml (1 cup) frozen diced mixed vegetables
2 cans (170 g) tuna, drained
500 ml (2 cups) cooked Basmati rice
375 ml (1½ cups) cheddar, shredded
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bring the Alfredo sauce to boil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the diced frozen vegetables and the milk. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tuna and the cooked rice.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.