Slow-cooker Sweet Pork Tenderloin
5 hours at low heat
- 600 g (1 1/3 lb) pork tenderloin
- 20 ml (4 tsp) El-Ma-Mia pork seasoning
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) minced garlic
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) maple syrup
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) beef broth
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) chili sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- Remove the white membrane from the pork tenderloin.
- Rub the pork loin with the El-Ma-Mia pork seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Brown the pork tenderloin on all sides for 3 to 4 minutes. Put the pork into the slow-cooker.
- Mix the onion, garlic, maple syrup, beef broth, chili sauce and mustard in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce on the pork.
- Cover and cook at low heat for 5 to 6 hours.