White Chocolate Rainbow Treats
- Serves 16 squares
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Refrigeration 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
Per serving: Calories 182, Protein 1 g, Fat 8 g, Carbohydrates 28 g, Fibre 2 g, Iron 1 mg, Calcium 24 mg, So-dium 58 mg
- Line a 20 cm (8 in) square dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat. Add the mini marshmallows and stir until they have melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cereal and vanilla. Stir well to ensure the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer to the dish and gently press down on the surface to smooth it out. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the dish and smooth out the surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the baking dish and cut into 16 squares.
Leave a comment