450 g (1 lb) ground beef
60 ml (1/4 cup) plain breadcrumbs
1 onion, chopped
1 egg, beaten
30 ml (2 tbsp) milk
20 ml (4 tsp) El-Ma-Mia Steak Spices
30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
30 ml (2 tbsp) flour
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) beef broth
60 ml (1/4 cup) 15% cooking cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the breadcrumbs, onion, egg, milk and steak spices.
- Make the meatballs using 30 ml (2 tbsp) of the meat mixture for each one.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook all over for 4 to 5 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside in a plate.
- In the same pan, add the flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the broth and cream to the pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Put the meatballs back into the pan and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meatballs are no longer pink inside.