Honey Mustard Meatballs
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
These quick and tasty meatballs are perfect for any occasion!
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the onion, egg, rolled oats and 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the mustard. Add the parsley if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form 16 meatballs with about 45 ml (3 tbsp) of the meat preparation for each one.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the demi-glace sauce. Incorporate the rest of the mustard and the honey.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Leave a comment