Cheesy Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
This spicy snack is perfect for a relaxing afternoon on the terrace with a cold beer!
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Mix the cream cheese with the cheddar and basil in the food processor.
- Cut the tops off the peppers. Remove the seeds, then stuff the peppers with the cheese preparation and replace the tops.
- Wrap each pepper with 1 slice of bacon.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a gratin dish. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Leave a comment