- 1 tub (400 g) Praline Brownies Cookie Bluff cookie dough
- 200 g (about 1/2 lb.) 70% dark chocolate, chopped in pieces
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Shape 12 balls out of the cookie dough, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place each ball on a mini-skewer or a lollipop stick. Put them back on the baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate.
- Dip each ball of dough in the melted chocolate and immediately decorate with the sprinkles.
- Store the cake pops in an airtight container. Freeze.
- Let the cake pops thaw in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.