- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
Per serving: Calories 278, Protein 28 g, Fat 12 g, Carbohydrates 17 g, Fibre 2 g, Iron 3 mg, Calcium 43 mg, Sodium 1 332 mg
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) canola oil
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
- Pat the meat dry with paper towels.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Cook the mixed vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside the vegetables on a plate.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the same frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the meat for 3 to 4 minutes, working in small batches.
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the teriyaki marinade and bring to a boil.
- Put the vegetables back in the pan. Add a few drops of sriracha, if desired. Heat for 1 minute.
Side dish idea
Green Onions and Sesame Rice Noodles
Soak 150 g (⅓ lb) rice noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain. Heat 80 ml (⅓ cup) vegetable stock in a frying pan with 3 green onions, chopped, for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the rice noodles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add 15 ml (1 tbsp) toasted sesame seeds.
Leave a comment