Ham and Vegetable Bake
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) melted butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Cook the potatoes and carrot in a pot of boiling, salted water for 8 minutes. Add the pieces of broccoli and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and then put them back into the pot. Mix with the butter and stock. Add the ham. Season with salt and pepper. Distribute the ingredients into four small gratin dishes.
- Mix the cheese with the breadcrumbs. Sprinkle each serving with this mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes.