Want to add a little colour to your kids’ lunch boxes? These fun Caesar salads served in Olymel ham scoops can be made in a snap and with just 5 ingredients!
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Place the bacon slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, turning the slices over at the halfway point. Remove from the oven and drain the bacon on paper towels. Let cool before breaking it up into pieces.
- While the bacon is cooking, line 8 cups of two large muffin tins with the ham slices, forming them into scoops. Form 8 small balls with aluminum foil and place them in the centre of each scoop to hold them in place.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let cool before removing the ham scoops.
- Distribute the vinaigrette into four small airtight containers. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Remove the aluminum balls from the ham scoops. Fill the scoops with lettuce, croutons, bacon, and parmesan if desired. Divide into four airtight containers. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the scoops when ready to eat.