1 pork tenderloin, 600g (1 1/3 lb)
60 ml (1/4 cup) flour
180 ml (3/4 cup) Haiku gluten-free panko
245 g (8.5 oz) container of Boursin® Cuisine Garlic & Fine Herbs
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F)
- Prepare the tenderloin by trimming the fat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat some olive oil over medium heat. Brown the tenderloin on all sides for 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Use 3 deep bowls for the coating, pour the flour into the first bowl, the egg with 15 ml (1 tbsp) of water in the second one and the panko in the third one.
- Coat the tenderloin in flour and shake gently to remove excess, dip in the egg mixture and roll in the Panko. Repeat egg and Panko; tamping the tenderloin in the Panko for better adhesion and to ensure full coverage.
- Using the same pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Lightly brown the tenderloin on all sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Place in the oven and finish cooking for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a separate pan, bring the Boursin® Cuisine cream to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over the crusted pork tenderloin before serving.
- Serve with roasted creamer potatoes and vegetables.