Teriyaki Pork and Vegetable Stir-fry
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 5 minutes
Per serving: calories 468, protein 39 g, fat 7 g, carbohydrates 63 g, fibre 5 g, iron 6 mg, calcium 41 mg, sodium 387 mg
1 package (300 g) Yet-Ca-Mein Chinese Style Noodles
80 ml (1/3 cup) teriyaki marinade sauce
1 pork tenderloin, 450 g (1 lb.), cut into strips
1 red pepper, chopped
20 snow peas
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) beef stock
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- Soak the noodles according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce with the beef stock.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the pork strips for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, brown the onion for 1 minute. Add the pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the pan. Return the pork strips to the pan, then add the snow peas and noodles. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and divide onto plates.