Bagel Club Sandwich
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 17 minutes
4 slices of Olymel nitrite-free bacon, cut in half
4 unsliced bagels
8 slices of Olymel nitrite-free smoked turkey breast
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
8 leaves of green curly leaf lettuce
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Place the bacon slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, turning the slices over at the halfway point. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the bacon dry on paper towels.
- Slice the bagels into thirds, lengthwise.
- Spread the bagel slices onto the baking sheet. Bake the slices under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the bagel slices. Top the bottom slices with the turkey, half of the tomato and half of the lettuce. Cover with the middle slices and then top with the bacon, the rest of the tomato and the rest of the lettuce. Top with the remaining slices.
- Put the sandwiches into four airtight containers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.