Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 12 minutes
Per serving: Calories – 757; Protein – 38 g; Fat – 44 g; Carbohydrates – 55 g; Fibre – 9 g; Iron – 2 mg; Calcium – 419 mg; Sodium – 1,517 mg
The lasagna-lovers in your family will adore this easy recipe for homemade Hamburger Helper. It’s sure to become one of your favourite pasta dishes, especially since all it takes is 5 ingredients and 15 minutes!
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) parsley, chopped
- Remove the casing from the sausages and break up the meat into pieces.
- Place the marinara sauce, chicken stock, sausage meat, garlic and onion in a large pot.
- Add the pasta. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and parsley if desired. Stir.
Leave a comment