Creamy Chicken Farfalle
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 25 minutes
Per serving: Calories 731, Protein 49 g, Fat 37 g, Carbohydrates 52 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 3 mg, Calcium 565 mg, Sodium 821 mg
- 500 ml (2 cups) 2% milk
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) garlic, minced
- Cook the pasta al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water. Drain.
- Place the cream cheese, parmesan, milk and garlic in the same pot. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from heat. Use an immersion blender to mix until smooth.
- Add the cooked chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pasta. Stir. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Let it cool slightly on the counter, then refrigerate to cool completely.
- Cover the dish in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Place the dish in the freezer.
- The night before your meal, let the pasta thaw out in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Remove the aluminum foil and plastic wrap from the dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.