Roasted Squash and Walnuts Spaghetti
- Serves 6
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
Per serving: Calories 599, Protein 18 g, Fat 38 g, Carbohydrates 52 g, Fibre 4 g, Iron 2 mg, Calcium 264 mg, Sodium 528 mg
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) oregano, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix the diced butternut squash with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking time, until roasted.
- While the squash is roasting, cook the pasta al dente in a pot of boiling, salted water. Drain.
- In the same pot, bring the vinaigrette to a boil over medium heat. Return the pasta to the pot, then add the squash and walnuts.
- Divide the pasta onto plates. Top each serving with parmesan and oregano, if desired.