- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
Per serving: calories 469; protein 18 g; fat 19 g; carbohydrates 55 g; fibre 2 g; iron 4 mg; calcium 328 mg; sodium 1,075 mg
400 g (about 1 lb) pizza dough
160 ml (2/3 cup) roasted red peppers, diced
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) mozzarella, shredded
80 ml (1/3 cup) feta, crumbled
45 ml (3 tbsp) basil, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 10 ml (2 tsp) garlic, minced
- 12 to 15 Kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a circle, 30 cm (12 in) in diameter. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the dough with a little olive oil. Top with the roasted peppers, mozzarella, feta, basil, red onion, garlic, and olives, if desired.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Bake for another 2 to 3 minutes under the broiler, until the cheese is golden-brown.