- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
Per serving: Calories 613, Protein 29 g, Fat 21 g, Carbohydrates 74 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 5 mg, Calcium 346 mg, Sodium 1,613 mg
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a pot, bring the white wine to a boil. Let simmer over medium heat until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and the shrimp and scallops to the pot. Let simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stretch out each of the balls of dough on a lightly floured surface into a 25 cm x 18 cm (10 in x 7 in) rectangle.
- Top the dough with the seafood preparation, and then sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with basil before serving, if desired.