Grilled Pork and Cantaloupe Salad
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
Per serving: Calories 258, Protein 35 g, Fat 5 g, Carbohydrates 17 g, Fibre 2 g, Iron 2 mg, Calcium 45 mg, Sodium 180 mg
- 60 ml (¼ cup) cilantro leaves
- 2 mini cucumbers, cut into thin ribbons
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Trim the pork tenderloin by removing the silver skin.
- Brush the pork tenderloin with 30 ml (2 tbsp) balsamic dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the hot, oiled grill. Close the lid and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning it halfway through cooking time.
- As the pork is cooking, grill the cantaloupe slices on the barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking time.
- Cut the cantaloupe into pieces. Let the pork tenderloin rest for 5 minutes before slicing it.
- In a salad bowl, mix the remaining dressing with the arugula, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and mini cucumbers, if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad onto plates. Top with slices of pork and grilled cantaloupe.