Vegetarian Pizza Pockets
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 18 minutes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, mix half of the pizza sauce with the broccoli, peppers, red onion, basil and half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pizza dough into 8 balls.
- Roll out each of the balls of dough on a lightly floured surface into a circle, 12.5 cm (5 in) in diameter.
- Brush 4 circles with the remaining pizza sauce, leaving a 1 cm (½ in) border free.
- Top the circles with the vegetables and sauce and the rest of the shredded cheese. Place the remaining circles of dough on top of the filling and seal the edges with a fork.
- Place the pizza pockets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with a little olive oil. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.