Grilled Corn Skewers
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 4 minutes
Per serving: Calories 220, Protein 4 g, Fat 13 g, Carbohydrates 23 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 1 mg, Calcium 17 mg, Sodium 85 mg
This simple and original recipe is budget-friendly and perfect for a relaxed happy hour!
4 corn cobs, cut into four pieces each
125 ml (½ cup) butter, softened
30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh marjoram, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) lime zest
- 10 ml (2 tsp) garlic, minced
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the herbs, lime zest and garlic.
- Brush the pieces of corn with 60 ml (¼ cup) of the flavoured butter. The rest of the butter can be kept for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Thread each piece of corn onto a wooden skewer.
- Cook on the grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
Oven baking instructions
Place the corn cobs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes at 220°C (425°F).