- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 18 minutes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
- Bring the fish stock to a boil in a pot and keep it hot over low heat.
- Heat the oil in another pot over medium heat. Sear the onion for 1 minute and then add the rice. Cook for 30 to 45 seconds, stirring.
- Add the white wine and zest. Cook until the liquid is completely absorbed, stirring from time to time.
- Pour 250 ml (1 cup) of boiling hot stock into the rice pot. Cook until the liquid is completely absorbed, stirring from time to time. Repeat this step once.
- Pour the rest of the stock into the rice pot and add the salmon and the basil, if desired.
- Once the liquid is absorbed, add the butter.
Leave a comment