- 1 lemon wedge
- Cut the watermelon into cubes (you should have about 875 ml – 3 ½ cups). Place the cubes in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a blender, put the watermelon cubes. Blend until they turn into a slush-like mixture.
- Add the lemon juice, Champagne and grenadine syrup to the watermelon preparation. Blend for another 15 seconds.
- Wet the rim of the glasses with the lemon wedge. Pour the crystallized sugar into a small plate. Dip the rim of each glass in the sugar.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses.