- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 7 minutes
Forget the boxes in the freezer aisle! Homemade Mozza sticks are a delicious (and affordable) indulgence you can make in no time at all!
- 60 ml (¼ cup) flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 215°C (420°F).
- Cut the mozzarella into 16 sticks, 7.5 cm (3 in) long and 1 cm (½ in) thick.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the fresh herbs.
- Roll the cheese sticks in flour and then dip them in the beaten eggs. Coat them in the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the sticks back in the eggs and then the breadcrumbs a second time.
- Spread the cheese sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, turning the sticks halfway through cooking time.
Leave a comment