- Serves 24 cookies
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 15 minutes
Per serving: calories 141; protein 2 g; fat 6 g; carbohydrates 19 g; fibre 0 g; iron 1 mg; calcium 4 mg; sodium 4 mg
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add the egg and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and sprinkles. Stir until dough forms.
- Divide the dough in two.
- Place each half of dough onto plastic wrap.
- Roll the plastic wrap so that you get two cylinders, each 5 cm (2 in) in diameter. Place the cylinders in the freezer.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Slice the cylinders of dough according to the number of cookies you wish to bake. If the dough is too hard, let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Put the remaining dough back in the freezer.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving 2.5 cm (1 in) of space between each cookie. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
Leave a comment