- Serves 12 cups
- Prep time 15 minutes
Per serving: Calories 439, Protein 3 g, Fat 38 g, Carbohydrates 28 g, Fibre 3 g, Iron 1 mg, Calcium 61 mg, Sodium 69 mg
Light mousse, thick cream and fresh raspberries lend their charms to this succulent dessert!
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) icing sugar
- Divide the baking crumbs among 12 cups. Press lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Place the chocolate hazelnut spread, butter and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whip the cream at medium speed until soft peaks form. Add the icing sugar and beat at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold half of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture with a spatula.
- Divide the mousse among the cups. Top with the rest of the whipped cream and the hazelnuts.