- Serves 12 Mini Cheesecakes
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Refrigeration 2 hours
Per serving: Calories 175, Protein 3 g, Fat 12 g, Carbohydrates 14 g, Fibre 1 g, Iron 0 mg, Calcium 52 mg, Sodium 131 mg
Mini is in! And these mini cheesecakes are perfect for sharing with friends! Psst! Why not top them off with your favourite fruit coulis?
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) melted butter
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
- Chocolate shavings, to taste
- Pour the milk in a bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let bloom for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the graham crumbs with the melted butter.
- Place baking cups in a muffin tin. Distribute the baking crumbs into the cups and press to form a crust.
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar in the food processor.
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for 20 seconds and then pour into the food processor, mixing with the other ingredients.
- Distribute the mix into the cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings, if desired.