No-Bake Chocolate Marshmallow Squares
- Serves 16 squares
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Refrigeration 1 hour
A delicious mix of marshmallows and biscotti is tucked into these chocolate squares! And yet, they still contain only 200 calories!
1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk
80 ml (⅓ cup) butter
260 g dark chocolate (70%), cut into pieces
375 ml (1½ cups) Biscotti, cut into pieces
500 ml (2 cups) mini marshmallows
- Line the sides of a 20 cm (8 in) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a pot over low heat with the butter and chocolate, stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the biscotti and marshmallows using a spatula.
- Spread the prepared ingredients out evenly in the baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 squares.
For the best dessert squares
The trick to maintaining the shape and texture of marshmallows? Melt the chocolate slowly so that the temperature never gets too high. If your chocolate does get too hot, you should wait until it cools down enough before adding the marshmallows.