- Cut the watermelon into cubes (you should have about 875 ml – 3½ cups). Place the watermelon cubes in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place the frozen watermelon cubes in a blender. Blend until slushy.
- Add the lemon juice, champagne and grenadine syrup to the blender. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Wet the rims of four glasses with the lemon wedge. Place the sugar crystals on a small plate. Frost the rim of each glass by dipping it in the sugar.
- Pour the champagne slush into the glasses.
Have you tried non-alcoholic sparkling wine?
The St. Regis line of dealcoholized wines offers a Brut sparkling wine with less than 0.5% alcohol—the ideal way to add a touch of effervescence to your chic summer cocktails! Made with a fine selection of Chardonnay grapes using traditional methods, this dry, golden yellow sparkling wine features floral, fruity and citrus notes. Perfect for celebrating special occasions with moderation or for simply relaxing by the pool!