Sparkling White Sangria
- 1 green apple, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) vodka
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) white cranberry juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Pata Negra Cava Bio sparkling wine
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) frozen cranberries
- In a punch bowl, place the apple, orange, lime, vodka, cranberry juice and sugar. Stir. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling wine and cranberries and stir gently.