Cajun Chicken Pasta Casserole
- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
Per serving: Calories 705, Protein 39 g, Fat 26 g, Carbohydrates 79 g, Fibre 4 g, Iron 4 mg, Calcium 165 mg, Sodium 588 mg
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large pot of boiling, salted water. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
- Cook the pepper and onion for 2 minutes in the same pan. Pour in the cream, and then add the chicken and Cajun seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, and parsley, if desired. Reheat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
Leave a comment