- Serves 4
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 7 hours on low
Per serving: Calories 325, Protein 22 g, Fat 16 g, Carbohydrates 35 g, Fibre 7 g, Iron 9 mg, Calcium 332 mg, Sodium 611 mg
Rediscover the versatility of cauliflower with this exceptionally tasty curry.
- 625 ml (2½ cups) vegetable stock (no salt added)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) flour
- ½ onion, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) raisins
- 250 ml (1 cup) spinach, trimmed and chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) cashew nuts
- In the slow cooker, mix the Indian spices with the coconut milk, vegetable stock and flour.
- Add the tofu, cauliflower, apple, onion, and the raisins and spinach, if desired.
- Cover and cook for 7 to 8 hours on low.
- Garnish with cashew nuts before serving, if desired.
Indian Spice Blend
Mix 15 ml (1 tbsp) curry with 15 ml (1 tbsp) grated ginger, 2.5 ml (½ tsp) cinnamon, 2.5 ml (½ tsp) cumin and 2.5 ml (½ tsp) turmeric.
Leave a comment