- Serves 6
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 5 hours on low (slow cooker)
Per serving: Calories 552, Protein 34 g, Fat 23 g, Carbohydrates 51 g, Fibre 2 g, Iron 2 mg, Calcium 425 mg, Sodium 1,585 mg
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) dill, chopped
- Blot the shrimp, scallops and lobster meat with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Pour 80 ml (1/3 cup) Alfredo sauce into the slow cooker.
- Cover with three lasagna sheets, followed by a third of the shrimp and scallop mix, a third of the lobster meat, and a third of the baby spinach and dill, if desired. Top with 310 ml (1¼ cups) Alfredo sauce. Repeat this step two times to form three layers.
- Cover with the last three lasagna sheets and then top with the rest of the Alfredo sauce and the cheese.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low heat until the lasagna is cooked al dente.
In a pot, bring 500 ml (2 cups) cooking cream (15%) and 250 ml (1 cup) white wine to a boil. Add 250 ml (1 cup) grated parmesan, 1 chopped onion and 10 ml (2 tsp) minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat until reduced by a quarter.
Leave a comment