- Serves 6
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 5 hours on low (slow cooker)
1 bag (340 g) frozen mixed shrimp and scallops, thawed and drained
1 bag (200 g), frozen cooked lobster, thawed and drained
2 containers (600 ml each) light Alfredo sauce
12 lasagna sheets
500 ml (2 cups) mozzarella, shredded
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) dill, chopped
- Blot the shrimp, scallops and lobster meat with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Pour 80 ml (1/3 cup) Alfredo sauce into the slow cooker.
- Cover with three lasagna sheets, followed by a third of the shrimp and scallop mix, a third of the lobster meat, and a third of the baby spinach and dill, if desired. Top with 310 ml (1¼ cups) Alfredo sauce. Repeat this step two times to form three layers.
- Cover with the last three lasagna sheets and then top with the rest of the Alfredo sauce and the cheese.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low heat until the lasagna is cooked al dente.
In a pot, bring 500 ml (2 cups) cooking cream (15%) and 250 ml (1 cup) white wine to a boil. Add 250 ml (1 cup) grated parmesan, 1 chopped onion and 10 ml (2 tsp) minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat until reduced by a quarter.