Salmon and Spinach Lasagna
- Serves 6
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 40 minutes
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flour
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Bring the milk to a boil in a pot over medium heat. Add the salmon and cook for 8 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat. Transfer the salmon onto a plate and cut it into pieces. Set the milk aside.
- In another pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour, stir and cook for 1 minute without letting the flour brown. Pour in the cooking milk from the salmon. Bring to a boil, whisking.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 lasagna sheets in a 20 cm (8 in) baking dish. Add half of the spinach, half of the prepared salmon and a third of the cheese.
- Cover with 2 more sheets of lasagna and then add the rest of the spinach and the rest of the prepared salmon. Top with the last 2 lasagna sheets and cover with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Great recipe! I substituted two cans canned salmon and added cream cheese between pasta layers and minced garlic to the sauce.